The Sterling Chalet recently opened to the public offering a Thursday Pizza Special, which includes a homemade 14” pizza get a free pitcher of domestic beer or soda and Happy Hour is 4-6, $1 off all drinks. Also, stop in and enjoy her delicious Fish Fry on Fridays.
Sterling Chalet is also open for private events, accommodating up to 500 for dinner, and offer a smaller party room perfect for Birthdays, showers or meetings. Recently the Richfield Lions held their annual Chicken Roast at the Sterling and attendees enjoyed themselves. Heidi looks forward to working with others and make that gathering a memory to last a lifetime.
Heidi continues to be active in the community noting she is on the board for Germantown Little League, and most recently joined the Richfield Lioness Club.
Upcoming events include
· Nov. 2nd – Crash Band
· Nov 10th – Polka Hall of Fame
· Nov. 16th – UnXpected Band
· Nov. 23rd – Deer Widows Craft Fair, $1 admission with food pantry donation 9AM - 4PM. Chili served
· Nov. 23rd - 33 RPM- classic album rock 8PM.
· Nov. 27th – Mantz Brothers – Pre-Thanksgiving Party
· Dec.14th – Mantz Bros. Toys for Tots Event
· Dec 21st – Breakfast with Santa 8AM - 11AM.
Stop in and say “Hello’ and stay for good food and fun.