Today, October 26, 2013 many Richfield residents received a letter in the mail from No Sewer UA. Have those same Richfield residents received emails from No Sewer UA?
1. How did the No Sewer UA group get your email address? Gil Frank made an open record request to the Village of Richfield to obtain residents email addresses. He is the same Gil Frank who recently lost an election for Richfield Village Trustee. Do you trust him to work for you if he is a future candidate?
2. Who is paying for the stationary, printing, and postage for letters received in the mail from No Sewer UA?
3. How many Richfield residents know what U.A. stands for?
4. How many residents know how to register as a U.A. group?
5. How many know who authorizes a group to be U.A.?
6. Do you know any other group in the Village of Richfield that has U.A. as part of their name?
7. What people are behind the No Sewer UA group and how is it funded?
8. Who is their Agent of Record?
So many questions and so few answers, and yet at least there is an explanation for U.A.
This chapter governs unincorporated associations in Wisconsin. Unfortunately, limited additional information is available, as these entities (U.A.) do not file documents with DFI except for an Appointment of Agent form, if they wish to put an agent on record.
Are you aware that the only other group in Village of Richfield that uses U.A is the Hwy J Citizens Group U.A. They do not have to file any financial reports to anyone. When you give money to them you have no way of knowing how it is spent. The same is true for No Sewer UA.
So hopefully someone will answer the other questions and tell you where each of these groups receive their money and how it is spent.
Notice: No Sewer uses UA not U.A. Your final question is perhaps.....
Are they really registered with DFI?