1. Crystal Berg endorsement at this link
2. Voices of Conservative Women at this link
3. Voss shows all the right convictions for 58th District
As a West Bend resident, I have seen literature from all of the candidates running for the 58th Assembly District. One piece in particular stuck out. It was from Sandy Voss.
Not only is she a trustee on the Richfield Village Board and an active participant in the community, but she will also work to reduce the state income and property tax, supports policies that will encourage economic development, advocates for the Second Amendment and is anti-abortion.
With convictions like that, I am voting for Voss in the primary election on the Aug. 12. Lisa Murphy West Bend
4. Vote for Voss, a principled conservative, for 58th District
I am a small business owner and my vote for Wisconsin’s 58th Assembly District will go to Sandy Voss on Aug. 12. She and her husband, Andy, are also small business owners, so they know how burdensome government regulations can effect a business.
Sandy will be an advocate for Gov. Scott Walker’s pro-business agenda, and will work to create jobs and keep Wisconsin’s economy moving in the right direction.
If you want a principled, conservative representative, I urge you to join me in voting for Voss. Vicky Lear Hubertus
5. Wisconsin Right to Life has endorsed Sandy Voss.
6. Posted on On July 31st. After very careful consideration and speaking as a former Village President, current Village Trustee and President of the Jackson Area Business Alliance, I would like to encourage Jackson Area voters to help me support Sandy Voss for the 58th Assembly District Seat.
Sandy has experience on the Richfield Village Board as well as experience running a small business. I believe Sandy will continue to work with our Village and area businesses just as Representative Strachota has in the past. Scott Mittelsteadt.
7. John Jeffords endorsement below.